PROJECT ENGINEER – Vancouver, BC
WHM Structural Engineers is a young, energetic and quickly growing firm serving Canada and the USA. We envision becoming a leading international structural engineering firm that clients and partners value. By continuously offering a collaborative approach, creative solutions, exceptional service and technical excellence, WHM will deliver unparalleled value to clients and partners, and will offer a stimulating and rewarding work environment. We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic people committed to providing quality service throughout each project. Join the WHM team, have fun and share in our growth!
Project Engineer Requirements:
• Proficient with Canadian Building & Material Codes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with managing projects and leading an engineering team
• Minimum 10 years direct Canadian experience with designing commercial, residential and institutional buildings
• Must have EGBC P.Eng. designation
• Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain and manage existing working relationships with clients and colleagues in the industry
Salary to be determined based on experience and a comprehensive benefits plan is available after 3 months of employment. We offer a great team environment and enjoy many company activities and social events throughout the year. Most importantly, we value our employees and like to see them grow with our company.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume. We appreciate all applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply