VANCOUVER RESIDENCE 5
This unique project involved the upgrading of two heritage homes in Vancouver, BC. These two structures retained LEED platinum standards. This project remains an example of how to achieve a contemporary and modern-day living space while still respecting the importance of our past heritage.
Union Street ECOheritage was recognized for Outstanding Sustainable Design in the first annual Vancouver Urban Design Awards. Canadian Architect featured this project on the front page of the January 2015 issue.
This project was also featured in articles in The Globe and Mail (April 2014), Vancouver Heritage Foundation, and The Vancouver Sun (August 2012). See also a video outlining the background of this project and how Fab-Form Monopour was utlized.
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Architect: Shape Architecture Inc.
- Further Reading: Vancouver Urban Design Awards
- Further Reading: Dwell (April 2016)
- Further Reading: Canadian Architect (January 2015)
- Further Reading: The Globe and Mail (April 2014)
- Further Reading: Vancouver Heritage Foundation
- Further Reading: The Vancouver Sun (August 2012)