LEGACY ON PARK AVENUE
This project will be a 6-storey, wood-framed condominium building with Cross Laminate Timber (CLT) floors on traditional framed walls, located in Langley, BC. Legacy Condos will contain 72 residential units with a single level of underground parking.
Believed to be a first in B.C., the balconies are cantilevered CLT panels extending out, up to 9′ beyond the building.
Renderings courtesy of Keystone Architecture & Planning Ltd. and Bronson Job.
- Location: Langley, BC
- Architect: Keystone Architecture
- Contractor: MDM Construction
- Engineered Wood Supplier: Structurlam Products
- Further Reading: Legacy On Park Avenue Website
- Further Reading: Virtuoso blazes trail for CLT mid-rise construction